Amber Babe Baltic Amber Necklace - 32cm CherryRegular price $36.95
Baltic Amber is the fossilised resin of Northern European pine trees, which get over 45 million years ago on the shores of the Baltic Sea.
Amber has been used for centuries throughout Europe for its gentle healing and anti-inflammatory properties. The natural oils are said to be released when the amber is warmed by the skin. Baltic Amber is said to have the highest levels of Succinic acid, believed to help soothe the tender gums of teething babies.
All Amber Babe jewellery passes European safety standards. The children's jewellery have safety screw clasps and are individually knotted between every bead. The necklaces are designed to break under pressure for safety reasons. If this happens, only one bead will be released.
Your child's safety is very important to us, Please follow our safety instructions at all times.
- Please supervise your child at all times when they are wearing Amber Babe jewellery.
- Jewellery must not be worn when your child is sleeping or unattended.
- Amber Babe jewellery is designed for wearing, not chewing or sucking. Please keep tucked under clothing.
- Excessive water exposure can weaken the thread of your jewellery, please remove it before swimming or bathing.
- Store your jewellery in the pouch provided when not worn.
- Wipe with a clean damp lukewarm cloth before first use and when needed thereafter.