Cadenshae Breastfeeding Top - Casual Tank MulberryRegular price $49.99
End of Line - This style will not be restocked.
Our most popular breastfeeding tank! This colourful, stylish and discreet Casual Tank provides the comfort and convenience you need for no-fuss breastfeeding while working out, or day-to-day wearing.
- Fed up with removing a layer of clothes to breastfeed?
- Are you sick and tired of wearing clothes that look like maternity clothing?
- Live an active lifestyle but can’t find any stylish breastfeeding friendly tops?
Cadenshae’s Casual Tank is trusted by thousands of mums worldwide. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what just one of our many mums had to say…
“The perfect tank! I have two of these casual tanks and absolutely love them. They are really soft and generous in length so cover your bum (or baby bump when pregnant). I love how stylish they are, and so easy to feed my baby in. Perfect paired with gym leggings, tights or even jeans. I will definitely be getting more.” Megan.
The Casual Tank has oversized armholes to make breastfeeding a breeze. Versatile and comfortable to wear, without a single feature giving away that it’s a piece of maternity clothing.
- COLOUR: Mulberry.
- SIZES: XS to XXL.
- STYLE: Breastfeeding tank top.
- WEIGHT: Lightweight and perfect for layering.
- LENGTH: Stretch and length to comfortably fit a growing baby bump.
- BREASTFEEDING: Oversized armholes allow easy breastfeeding access.
- FRONT PANEL: 95% viscose bamboo / 5% spandex.
NB: If you’re bigger busted and want this top specifically for breastfeeding, we suggest you go up a size to allow for extra room in the armhole. However, these tops are generous in sizing, (as well as being a lovely, soft stretchy fabric) so if you are wanting it to be fitted, we suggest going down a size. This model is 5’9” and wearing a medium.
The super soft bamboo spandex blend offers a gorgeous stretch for maximum comfort and is breathable, moisture-wicking, thermo-regulating, luxurious to touch, hypoallergenic and UV protective.
Our tanks are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best practice care instructions:
- Cold machine wash with similar colours.
- Don’t bleach.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Cool iron on reverse, do not iron print.
Are you ready for a super comfortable breastfeeding tank top with quick and easy breastfeeding access that doesn’t look like a piece of maternity clothing?