Maternity Activewear Bra - Fit2Feed StripeRegular price $95.00
A phenomenal bra that fits with your every move! This stylish and discreet maternity activewear bra provides all the comfort and support you need for vigorous exercise and the ability to breastfeed anywhere, anytime.
- Not getting enough comfort and support from your bras?
- Are you tired of doubling up bras to train or enjoy certain activities?
- Fed up with having to change your bra during or after training to breastfeed?
The Fit2Feed maternity activewear bra is trusted by thousands of mums worldwide. But don't just take our word for it, here's what just one of our many mums had to say:
"Very happy with purchase, will be getting more. I have been putting off buying a sports bra for six months of feeding and decided to take the gamble of ordering online. This bra fit me perfectly by using the size guide and I'm so thrilled with the product. Just disappointed I didn't buy it six months ago! Excited to be able to run again without having to hold myself together."Kayo.
The Fit2Feed maternity activewear bra is a serious game-changer for very active mums who want to get fit or back into sport while breastfeeding.
- COLOUR: Black and white striped.
- SIZES: XS to XL. Please refer to our size guide.
- CUP SIZE: Designed for A to E cup sizes.
- CUP TYPE: Firm encapsulating foam moulded cups.
- BRA TYPE: Maternity activewear bra.
- SUPPORT LEVEL: Maximum support for high impact.
- BREASTFEEDING: Pop-clip drop-down cups.
- PRIVACY: Nursing sling underlayer provides coverage when breastfeeding.
- BREAST PADS: Lightly padded.
- SHOULDER STRAPS: Padded 2cm wide adjustable straps.
- BACK: Adjustable pullover racerback.
- BREATHABILITY: Power mesh panels.
- FABRIC: Superior fabric / hi-tech construction.
- OUTER: 95% cotton / 5% spandex.
- NURSING SLING: 100% cotton.
- BACK LINING: 95% cotton / 5% spandex.
- FINISH: Smooth finish provides a great shape.
- WIRELESS: Yes.
Our bras are loaded with love; they're made to make you feel great while you're busy being you! But don't forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best practice care instructions:
- Cold hand wash separately.
- Don't bleach, soak or wring.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.